Participation and paper presentation in Seminars and Conference
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Dynamics of Managing HR in the New Global Order” organized by Bharata Mata Institute of Management.
- Presented a paper entitled “Green Banking Initiatives and Strategies- A Study Among Commercial Banks in India” in the UGC Sponsored Inter- national Carbon Credit Conference organized by Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara.
- Presented a paper entitled “Pradhan Manthri Jan Dhan Yojana(PMJDY)- A Step Towards Eradicating Financial Untouchability” in the Two Day National Seminar on Research Methodology in Social Sciences Sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. Of Kerala and organized by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam.
- Participated and presented a paper entitled “Technological Advancement in Logistics and Supply Chain Management” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Logistics and Supply Chain Management “organized by The Department of Vocational Studies, MES College Marampally, Aluva.
- Participated in the “DCE Sponsored Three Day National Seminar on Research Methodology for Social Sciences” organized by the Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce, Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam.
Publications in UGC Listed Journals
- “Overview of Functioning of Micro Finance in India”, published in the International Journal of Basic and Applied Research,Vol. VIII, No. VIII, August 2018, Page No.486-489.
- “The Energy Sector in India and the Need for a Renewable Energy Law”, published in the International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts,Vol.6,Issue 1, March 2018,Page No.703-707.
- “Euro Zone Crisis and its Impact on Indian Economy”, published in the Worldwide Journal of Multi Disciplinary Research & Development,Vol.4,Issue 3, March 2018
Page No. 283-287.
- Contributed a chapter “Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY) – A Step Towards Eradicating Financial Untoucability” in the conference proceedings “Contemporary Research in Social Sciences”. Page No. 39-43, ISBN: 978-93-5267-539-5.
- Participated in the “National Workshop on Statistical Analysis in Social Science Research- SPSS” organized by the Department of Commerce, Sacred Heart College, Thevara.